MED AIRE PLUS 8” LOW AIR LOSS PUMP AND MATTRESS RE
- Pump can be used as static or alternating pressure device.
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use.
- LED and Audible alarm activates when pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- Cell in a Cell design prevents the mattress from bottoming on the bed in the event of power failure.
- High volume pump produces 8 liters or air per minute.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser cut low air loss function to increase patient comfort: helps keep the patient cool and speeds recovery.
- 8” cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- CPR emergency valve provides fast release of air.
- Water resistant permeable cover.
- Warranty: 1 year
- The zippered cover features a TPU material on the outside that is heavy weight and a Polyester material on the bottom that is lightweight and durable. The cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, has a fiber quilted bottom and is machine washable to provide protection and comfort.
- Power: 110VAC/60Hz
- Pressure Range 30 - 60 mmHg (within the cell)
- Air volume 8 LPM
- 10 minute cycle time
- 80” x 36 x 8” inflated on standard unit
- 450 lb. Weight Capacity
- EZ Lock/Quick Release tubing Connectors
- 4 Air Cell Pillow Function
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MED AIRE PLUS 8” LOW AIR LOSS PUMP AND MATTRESS REManufacturer: Drive
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 839-1095
Phone: (206) 839-1070
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.